Tuesday, August 21, 2012

About Me


My name is Neris Guevara. I'm fifteen years old. I have one older brother and one older sister. I live with my parents, my older sister and her husband. My birthday is July 26. I was born in New York but have parents that are from El Salvador. So I can speak English and Spanish. I love to draw in my free time or when I'm bored. I only have one pet which is a dog. My dad named him champion. He's mixed with German Sheppard and Chow Chow.

I like to hang out with friends and spend time with my family. I love to travel to places. Most summers, I go for vacation to New York to be with my aunts. This summer I didn’t get to go. I didn’t do much, but I still enjoyed my summer. I wasn’t ready to go back to school. I felt that summer went by so fast! I’m not used to waking up so early and going to sleep early yet. I like to hear music. My favorite sport is soccer. But I would rather watch other people play than me. It gets me too tired when I play so I enjoy watching. I guess that’s because I’m kind of lazy. I go to church a lot. But I enjoy going to church mostly on the weekends. This year, I want to do better grades in school than last year. I also want to have better attendance in school than last year. So that mean I’m going to have to work harder to keep my grades up. I used to do all my homework in the last minute, right before I went to bed. I think I should do my homework earlier. That way I can go to sleep earlier. Well that’s a little about myself.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I traveled more! Where do you go besides New York? Did you get to travel anywhere at all this summer? Have you ever been to El Salvador yourself? Would you want to go? Have you been to any other countries? Are there any in particular that you want to visit?

    As for the laziness, I know just what you mean. I didn't get to sleep much later in the summer, but it was still nice. And I'd rather watch people who know what they're doing play soccer than fumble around and get all sweaty myself, too!

    ReplyDelete