Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Random!


I only have one pet. He's a dog. When my family first got him, my sister and I couldn't decide what to name him. So my dad named him Champion. He is mixed. He’s half German Sheppard and half Chow Chow.

 When we first got Champion, my parents were at New York. They had already agreed to let us have a dog. But they were planning on buying us a dog after they came back from New York. But we couldn't wait, so my older brother Joel brought us a dog, and then called my parents to let them know. When we first got him, he was so little! He looked like a little fur ball. We can easily pick him up and carry him.
 We were worried about him at first, because he was so little and lazy. Most dogs run around. But He didn't like to run or play around. All he did was sit around or lay down with his head on the floor. We would take him outside and put him on the ground, the only time he ran was to the shade. He only ate and sat around. As he started growing, he started running and playing around more. Then we stopped worrying because he started acting like any other dog. Now that he’s all grown he’s so big, you wouldn’t think he was as small as he was when he was a puppy. Now we’ve been having him for a long time. He’s about 6 years old now. When my sister and me tell him to come here in English he sometimes comes. But when my mom tells him to come in Spanish he always comes. When we say his name in Spanish he doesn’t come but when we say it in English he does. I guess that’s kind of weird.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any little fur ball pictures? I bet he was adorable! And you've got to love a bilingual dog! Do you think he was depressed about being separated from his family when he was a puppy?

    ReplyDelete