Monday, September 10, 2012

Civics Class

So far my civics and economics class has been alright. It’s not too hard. History is not my favorite subject, but I'm doing good grades right now. My favorite subject is science but I'm really good at language arts. 

Today, the civics teacher wasn't here because she was sick. Since last week she hasn't been feeling so good. She said she saw things blurry. That’s kind of weird to her because she's used to seeing everything clearly because she has really good eyesight. She was taking medicine but I guess things got worse because she's not here today. But I really don't know. But I hope she gets better. I think she’s going to be out for a few days, not sure.  Right now we have a substitute. Her name is Ms. Elliot. To me, she's really nice. In the beginning of school, she was Mr. Paul’s substitute for public speaking. 

The civic teacher left us a lot of work, I guess to keep us busy. But it wasn’t hard. We had to do a T chart and in the both sides write about the federalist and the anti-federalists.  Then you had to do a Venn diagram and compare and contrast the New Jersey plan and the Virginia plan. We also had to do vocabulary words and with the vocabulary words we had to come up with questions about it. A student in the class said we should’ve had this already done since Friday, because the teacher had left it for homework. But everyone either didn’t remember or didn’t know. So the substitute let us do it in class. So I got to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment